Gluten free potato latkes
Making levivot (latkes) is a Chanukah tradition in many homes. Every year I look for new recipes and ideas to create a spin on the traditional potato latke.
This year, I’m adding the amazing Venice spice from Ayelet’s Spices. It adds a unique twist and you won’t be able to put them down… I promise.
2 grated potatoes
1 small grated onion
Salt and pepper
1 tsp of Ayelet’s Spices Venice spice mix
- Squeeze water out of potatoes and onions
- Mix together with the egg and spices
- Heat oil in a pan (approx. ½ cm)
- Take a small amount, squeeze well (to remove liquid) and place carefully in the pan
- Fry on medium heat until golden on one side, flip until golden and remove.
Loved it? Share it!