Jerusalem Mix – Meorav Yerushalmi
A busy noisy street food stand. You can smell the mouth-watering aromas for miles…
the man is asking you: “what would you like inside your pita?”
Do you know how you like your Meorav Yerushalmi – Jerusalem mix?
400 gr. Chicken Brest
250 gr. Chicken Hearts
250 gr. Chicken Liver
Large Onion cut into thin slices
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1 1/2 tbsp Shawarma Mix by Ayelet
30 ml. Canola Oil
1 tsp Salt
Makes 4-5 servings
- Heat the oil in a large pan
- Fry the onion until golden
- Add the chicken until it changes color
- Add the liver for 5 more minutes of frying
- Add the hearts and liver for 5-20 minutes more
- Add the spices and mix well
- Continue to fry together for 10-15 minutes more
Jerusalem mix is best accompanied by good hummus, freshly cut Israeli Salad, fresh Pita, Tahini and pickles, and eaten by ALL Israelis….
even very young and cute ones….
Loved it? Share it!