Super Easy Honey Cake
Many recipes promise super easy, 5 minutes prep…
This one is for real!!! SUPER EASY and quick honey cake for Rosh Hashana.
Always successful and delicious. Ready? Set, Go!
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
1/4 cup Canola Oil
3/4 cup Honey
1 3/4 cups Self Raising Flour
Cinnamon / Vanilla Extract according to your taste
- Separate whites and yolks
- Whisk the egg whites until pale and frothy, then whisk in the sugar until the foam is stiff and shiny
- Stir in with a wooden spoon the yolks and the oil until blended
- Fold in slowly the honey, spices and flour
- Oil the pan well
- Bake in a 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 oven for about 40 min.
Shana- Tova שנה טובה!
Loved it? Share it!