Pesach Nutty Brownies!
Ok, so brownies are not an Israeli classic. They are an American classic! But boy don’t we just LOVE them! We have lovingly adopted them into our kitchen! And this Pesach version is so simple and so delicious!
Who said Pesach is not a yummy holiday???
2 cups White Sugar
200 gr. Melted Butter
1 cup Extra Fine Matzo Meal
6 tbsp Cocoa Powder
150 gr. Chopped walnuts / pecans
1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- In a bowl, mix together: eggs and sugar until blended well.
- Add the melted butter, matzo meal, cocoa, nuts and vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered rectangular shaped baking pan.
- Bake in medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Cool down to room temperature, cut up into squares.
- And ENJOY!!!
Loved it? Share it!